Fast Chart Independent Contractor MTs can expect:
- The flexibility of setting your own schedule
- Home-based worksite
- Competitive pay rates
- Quick start-up
- Shift differential pay
- Premium weekend pay
- Premium holiday pay
- Incentive Pay program
- To work with a company that values honesty and integrity
- Friendly, knowledgeable, customer service-oriented staff
- Security of working with a well-established, reputable company
- Bi-weekly pay via direct deposit
- Minimal ESL
- 24 hr technical support
- Software provided
- No long distance costs
- USA-Based MTs Only
Fast Chart Independent Contractor MT requirements:
- Computer Requirements
1 ghz processor (minimum)
2 Ghz dual core recommended
For DocQscribe 7:
- Computer with Windows 7 require 2 GB RAM if 32-bit Windows, 4 GB RAM if 64-bit Windows
- 5 GB free hard drive space (5 GB or more preferred)
- Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 Windows Vista & XP is not supported.
- EditScript Requires you to have Microsoft Office installed. Compatible versions are: Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010 and Office 2012.
- Computers with Windows XP require 1 GB RAM minimum.
- Computers with Windows 7 require 2 GB RAM minimum.
- 20 GB free hard drive space (More preferred).
- Windows XP or Windows 7 ONLY. Windows Vista is not supported.
- Broadband internet connection
- Reliable email sending and receiving capabilities
- Available USB port for foot pedal
- Must demonstrate a high level of medical knowledge on a medical language/terminology exam
- Must demonstrate transcription mastery in a typing skills test
- Equipment Requirements
Standard PC foot pedal (USB) and standard headset (as used with walkman, radio, etc.)
Which foot pedals are compatible?
Fast Chart Independent Contractor MT recruiting process:
• Step 1: Review qualifications and requirements above
• Step 2: PREQUALIFY ONLINE by completing an online Qualification Form accompanied by a current résumé (Both items are necessary in order to continue the recruiting process)
• Step 3: Pre-qualified candidates complete a medical language/terminology test and typing test
• Step 4: Test is evaluated and response is sent to candidate within three business days