Computer Assisted Coding Features:
• Automated coding workflow that flags incomplete physician documentation to proactively support CDI initiatives and reduce retrospective queries and delays.
• Produce productivity gains of 25–75 percent by providing rapid review aids and directing coders to concentrate on priority cases.
• Minimize Discharged Not Final Billed (DNFB) rates through CAC, workflow queues and workforce management capability.
• Combine strong coding workflow management with accurate ICD-9/ICD-10, CPT and E&M code assignments generated from automated medical report analysis.
• Cloud-based solution that is accessible by coders located in-house or off-site.
• Online messaging for Coders, supervisors, CDI professionals and physicians.
• Plug in encoder-agnostic, Computer-Assisted Coding capabilities.
• Compile documentation from multiple disparate sources to simplify coder review.