Since opening our doors, our philosophy has always been to provide the highest quality documentation, consistently on-time, with competitive pricing. Fast Chart strictly adheres to the Clinical Documentation Industry Association’s billing methods principles, namely:
- Verifiability. We track all of our output with a transparent billing system that clients can access and monitor online anytime.
- Definability. We adhere to the AHIMA’s standard unit of measure – Visual Black Character (VBC).
- Measurability. Our pricing structure is true to character and accurate, and we provide our clients with detailed billing reports.
- Consistency. We consistently apply all of our medical transcription billing methods. We only change methods when the client requests it, and only after the new method has been clearly defined in a new or revised contract.
- Integrity. Our billing methods are fair and honest.
With Fast Chart’s simple, verifiable pricing and billing standards, our clients can be confident that invoices reflect only charges for services rendered.